BZN is the abbreviation code for Bozeman-Gallatin Field Airport. According to Abbreviation Finder, BZN can also mean:
Bozeman, MT Airport (BZN)
The Bozeman-Gallatin Field Airport is the main air transport hub in the southwest of the US state of Montana. It’s not in Bozeman, but in Belgrade, a town about 15 kilometers to the northwest. The airport is particularly interesting for tourists who want to visit Yellowstone National Park, which is 150 kilometers further south.
- URL: Bozeman, MT (BZN)
- Time zone: GMT -7
- Service phone: +1 406 388-8321
- Address: Gallatin Field Airport, 850 Gallatin Field Road, Belgrade, MT 59714, USA
- Operator: Gallatin Airport Authority
- Parking: Yes, for a fee, short and long-term parking, but the first 15 minutes are free.
- Transport links: The airport is located in Belgrade on State Road 205 and can be reached either via Interstate 90 at exit # 298 or directly via US Highway 191.
- Train connections: The nearest possible Amtrak train stations are approximately 320 kilometers further north in Shelby and Havre, from where there is a connection to the “Empire Builder”, which runs from Chicago to Portland.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.36%), Tuesday (13.28%), Wednesday (14.50%), Thursday (13.42%), Friday (14.30%), Saturday (15.20%), Sunday (14.94%)
- other spellings: Bozeman-MT, Gallatin Field Airport, Боземан (Монтана), Боузман, Бозмен, Бозман, بوزيمان ، مونتانا, בוזמן, ボ ン 州 マ タ (モ 州) タ (モ
Most popular destinations from Bozeman, MT (flights per week)
- Salt Lake City International Airport, UT (40, 17.39%)
- Denver International Airport, CO (37, 16.09%)
- Seattle – Tacoma International Airport, WA (25, 10.87%)
- Minneapolis – St. Paul International Airport, MN (24, 10.43%)
- Los Angeles International Airport, CA (19, 8.26%)
- Dallas – Fort Worth International Airport, TX (16, 6.96%)
- Portland International Airport, Oregon (13, 5.65%)
- Houston – George Bush Intercontinental Airport, TX (10, 4.35%)
- San Francisco International Airport, CA (10, 4.35%)
- New York – Newark Liberty International Airport, NJ (8, 3.48%)
- Other (12.17%)
Top airlines (share of take-offs / landings)
- United Airlines (117, 13.85%)
- Delta Air Lines (77, 9.11%)
- Air New Zealand (72, 8.52%)
- Virgin Atlantic Airways (63, 7.46%)
- KLM (50, 5.92%)
- Alaska Airlines (47, 5.56%)
- Air France (44, 5.21%)
- Korean Air Lines (33, 3.91%)
- American Airlines (32, 3.79%)
- Emirates Airline (32, 3.79%)
- Other (32.88%)
The airport is located 13 kilometers northwest of the city of Bozeman and borders the municipality of Belgrade. The best way to get to the airport for drivers coming from out of town is Interstate 90. Take I-90 to Exit # 298 and then just follow the signs to the airport. Alternatively, the US Highway 191 coming from the south leads directly to Belgrade and thus to the airport.
From the transfer point at Roberts Hall in downtown, the “Greenline” route of the local public transport company Streamline runs several times a day to Belgrade and thus in the immediate vicinity of the airport. You can find out the current departure times on site.