- CMOS Harmonic Oscillator
- Canadian Hemophilia Outcomes
- Centre Hospitalier d’Orsay
- Certified Hotel Owner
- Charlottesville, VA, USA – Charlottesville/Albemarle
- Chemical Hygiene Officer
- Chief Happiness Officer
- Chief Health Officer
- Chief Household Officer
- Chief Humanitarian Officer
- Children’s Hospital of Oklahoma
- Chinese Hamster Ovary
- Chuan Hup Offshore
- Club Hématopoïèse et Oncogenèse
Charlottesville, VA Airport (CHO)
The Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport is an important aviation hub of the US state of Virginia. It is located near the city of the same name, Charlottesville, which is also the provincial capital of the Albemarle County administrative district.
- URL: Charlottesville, VA (CHO)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service phone: +1 434 973-8342
- Address: Charlottesville Albemarle Airport, 100 Bowen Loop, Charlottesville, VA 22911, USA
- Operator: Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport Authority
- Parking: Yes, chargeable, short and long-term parking, but the first 30 minutes are free.
- Transport: The US Highway driving on the section between Charlottesville and Ruckersville 25 and follow signs for the Airport Road.
- Train Services: Take the train to the Charlottesville Amtrak Rail Station, then transfer to CTS bus route # 7.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.81%), Tuesday (14.32%), Wednesday (14.50%), Thursday (14.28%), Friday (14.60%), Saturday (12.43%), Sunday (15.06%)
- other spellings: Charlottesville VA, Charlottesville Albemarle Airport, Шарлоттсвилл (Виргиния) Цхарлоттесвилле, Шарлотсвил, Шарлоттсвілль,シャーロッツビル,弗吉尼亚, (州夏洛茨维尔)夏洛茨維爾, شارلوتسفيل, فيرجينيا, 샬 러츠 빌 ( 버지니아 주), שרלוטסוויל
Most popular destinations from Charlottesville, VA (flights per week)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, NC (56, 33.94%)
- Atlanta International Airport (39, 23.64%)
- New York – La Guardia Airport, NY (35, 21.21%)
- Washington DC – Dulles International Airport, DC (16, 9.70%)
- Philadelphia International Airport, PA (16, 9.70%)
- Ithaca – Tompkins, NY (2.11%)
- Other (0.61%)
Top airlines (share of take-offs / landings)
- American Airlines (191, 28.25%)
- Aeroméxico (63, 9.32%)
- Westjet (62, 9.17%)
- Virgin Atlantic Airways (47, 6.95%)
- Delta Air Lines (40, 5.92%)
- KLM (39, 5.77%)
- United Airlines (35, 5.18%)
- Korean Air Lines (32, 4.73%)
- Air France (16, 2.37%)
- Copa Airlines (12, 1.78%)
- Other (20.56%)
The airport is 12 kilometers north of Charlottesville. The best way to get to the airport for external drivers is US Highway 29. Take US Highway 29 between Charlottesville and Ruckersville to the turnoff on Airport Road, then follow signs for parking.
Passengers arriving by train take the Amtrak’s “Cardinal” or “Crecscent” route to Charlottesville Rail Station and then change to bus route # 7 operated by the local public transport company CTS at the nearby Downtown Transit Station.