Cheyenne Regional Airport Abbreviation Code
- California Youth Symphony
- Check Your Settings
- Cheyenne, WY, USA – Cheyenne Municipal Airport
- Child and Youth Services
- Childhood and Youth Studies
- Club Young Scientists
- Colorado Youth Soccer
- Communist Youth of Siam
- Count Your Sheep
- Cyprus Organization for Standards and Control of Quality
Cheyenne Airport, WY (CYS)
The Cheyenne Regional Airport is an important aviation hub of the US state of Wyoming. It is located in the provincial capital of the same name in the administrative district Laramie County, which is located in the southeast of the country and borders the neighboring states of Nebraska and Colorado.
- URL: Cheyenne, WY (CYS)
- Time zone: GMT -7
- Service phone: +1 307 634-7071
- Address: Cheyenne Regional Airport, 200 East 8th Avenue, POBox 2210, Cheyenne, WY 82003-2210, USA
- Operator: Cheyenne Regional Airport Board
- Parking spaces: Yes, parking is even free for passengers.
- Nearby cities: Fort Collins (68 km)
- Getting There : Take Interstate 25 to Exit # 12, then follow signs to the airport on US Highway 85 (Central Avenue).
- Train connections: The nearest possible Amtrak Rail Station is about 150 kilometers further south in Denver, Colorado, from where there is a connection to the “California Zepyhr”.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.52%), Tuesday (14.52%), Wednesday (13.98%), Thursday (13.98%), Friday (14.52%), Saturday (14.52%), Sunday (13.98%)
- other spellings: Cheyenne Regional Airport, Шайенн (Вайоминг), شايان ، وايومنغ, شاین ، وایومینگ, 샤이엔, שאיין-וי ומינג, シ ャ 延) (ャ オ延) (ワ イ オ延)
Top airlines (share of take-offs / landings)
- British Airways (32, 50.00%)
- Iran Air (28, 43.75%)
- Other (6.25%)
The airport is just 2 kilometers north of downtown Cheyenne. Passengers arriving by car from out of town should take Interstate 25 to Exit # 12 and then follow signs to the airport on Central Avenue (US Highway 85). Passengers traveling to Cheyenne from the south on US Highway 85 can stay on the highway as the airport is adjacent to it.
On weekdays, the West Bus Route (Green) of the local public transport company Cheyenne Transit runs from the transfer station in downtown to the airport. Please inquire about the current departure times directly on site.