- Eau Claire, WI, USA – Eau Claire Municipal
- Economic Analysis Unit
- Educational Assessment Unit
- Emergency Action Unit
- Emergency Assessment Unit
- Emiratos Árabes Unidos
- End-Use Activity
- Environmental Archaeology Unit
- Equity and Access Unit
Eau Claire Airport, WI (EAU)
The Chippewa Valley Regional Airport, near Eau Claire, is a major air traffic hub in the US state of Wisconsin. It is located in western Chippewa County.
- URL: Eau Claire, WI (EAU)
- Time zone: GMT -6
- Service phone: +1 715 839-4900
- Address: Eau Claire-Chippewa Valley Regional Airport, 3800 Starr Avenue, Eau Claire, WI 54703, USA
- Operator: Chippewa, Eau Claire and Dunn Counties
- Parking: Yes, chargeable, short-term and long-term parking, but the first 2 hours on the short term are free.
- Transport: Driving on US Highway 53 to exit # 92 and then follow the signs on the E.Melby Road to the airport.
- Train connections: The nearest possible Amtrak Rail Station is located approx. 100 kilometers further south in Winona or approx. 130 kilometers further west in St. Paul.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.56%), Tuesday (14.56%), Wednesday (14.56%), Thursday (14.56%), Friday (14.56%), Saturday (12.62%), Sunday (14.56%)
- other spellings: Eau Clarie-WI, Chippewa Valley Regional Airport, оклер, Висконсин, オ ー ク レ ア, 欧克莱尔 (威斯康星 州)
The airport is 6 kilometers north of downtown Eau Claire. Passengers arriving by car should travel on US Highway 53 to Exit # 92 and then follow signs on E. Melby Road to the airport.
Bus route # 3 of the local public transport company runs daily from the transfer center in downtown to the airport. Please inquire about the current departure times on site.