Columbia Regional Airport Abbreviation Code
- Cable Orderwire Unit
- Calendar of Updates
- Cardiac Observation Unit
- Center of the Universe
- Central Operation Unit
- Centro de Orientación Universitaria
- Change Of Use
- Children of Uganda
- Cingular Official Use
- Club Omnisports des Ulis
- Columbia, MO, USA – Columbia Regional
- Concept of Operations and Utilization
- Council of Ontario Universities
- Creative Opportunities Unlimited, Inc
- Curso de Orientación Universitaria
Columbia Regional Airport, MO (COU)
The Columbia Regional Airport is an important aviation hub in the US state of Missouri. It is located in the Boone County county.
- URL: Columbia Regional (COU)
- Time zone: GMT -6
- Service phone: +1 573 874-7508
- Address: Columbia Regional Airport, 11300 South Airport Drive, Columbia, MO 65201, USA
- Operator: City of Columbia
- Parking: Yes, parking is even free.
- Accessibility : From Columbus or Jeffersson City, take US Highway 63 and then follow the airport signs at the Airport Road exit.
- Train connections: The closest possible Amtrak station is around 50 kilometers south in Jefferson City.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.36%), Tuesday (13.73%), Wednesday (15.27%), Thursday (13.62%), Friday (15.04%), Saturday (12.42%), Sunday (15.56%)
- other spellings: Колумбия (Миссури), كولومبيا ، ميزوري, 컬럼비아 (미주리 주), コ ロ ン ビ ア (ミ ズ ー リ 州), 哥倫比亞 市 (密蘇里)
Most popular destinations from Columbia Regional (flights per week)
- Dallas – Fort Worth International Airport, TX (23, 58.97%)
- Denver International Airport, CO (8, 20.51%)
- Evansville Regional Airport, IN (7, 17.95%)
- Other (2.56%)
Top airlines (share of take-offs / landings)
- American Airlines (46, 41.82%)
- United Airlines (30, 27.27%)
- Air New Zealand (11, 10.00%)
- Aer Lingus Irish Airlines (7, 6.36%)
- Lufthansa (7, 6.36%)
- Other (8.19%)
The airport is located 16 kilometers southeast of Columbia. Passengers arriving by car should travel from Columbia or Jefferson City on US Highway 63 to the Airport Road exit and then follow signs to the airport.