Cortez Municipal Airport (CEZ)
The Cortez Municipal Airport is a major air traffic hub in the US state of Colorado. It is located in the southwestern administrative district of Montezuma County, which borders the neighboring state of Arizona and where the world-famous Mesa Verde National Park is located in the immediate vicinity.
- URL: Cortez Municipal (CEZ)
- Time zone: GMT -7
- Service phone: +1 970 565-7458
- Address: Cortez Municipal Airport, 22874 County Road, Cortez, CO 81321, USA
- Operator: City of Cortez
- Parking: Yes, there is a parking space.
- Getting There : From Cortez, travel south on US Highway 160/491 to the G Road junction, then follow signs to the airport.
- Train connections: The nearest possible Amtrak Rail Station is either about 200 kilometers further south in Gallup or about 200 kilometers further north in Grand Junction.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (16.67%), Tuesday (16.67%), Wednesday (11.90%), Thursday (16.67%), Friday (16.67%), Saturday (10.71%), Sunday (10.71%)
- other spellings: Κορτέζ, Кортез, コ ー テ ヅ
The airport is located approx. 6 kilometers southwest of downtown Cortez. Passengers arriving by car from outside the city should drive south on US Highway 160/491 from Cortez to the junction for “Road G”, which is also where the airport is located.