East Texas Regional Airport Abbreviation Code
- Gadolinium Gallium Garnet
- Gegengeist Gruppe
- Geneva Group Graphics
- German Goo Girls
- Giant Global Graph
- Gimme Gimme Gimme
- Girls, Girls, Girls
- Glacial Geology and Geomorphology
- Going, Going, Gone
- Good, Giving and Game
- Gravity Gun Grenadiers
- Growing Greener Grant
- Longview/Gladewater/Kilgore, TX, USA – Gregg County
Longview, TX Airport (GGG)
The East Texas Regional Airport, also known under the old name Gregg County Airport is an important aviation hub of the US state of Texas. It is located near Longview, the provincial capital of eastern Gregg County.
- URL: Longview, TX (GGG)
- Time zone: GMT -6
- Service phone: +1 903 643-3031
- Address: East Texas Regional Airport, 269 Terminal Circle, Longview, TX 75603, USA
- Operator: Gregg County
- Parking: Yes, available, parking is even free.
- Nearby cities: Shreveport (92 km)
- Getting There : From Longview, travel south on State Highway # 322 and follow airport signs.
- Train Connections: Take the Texas Eagle to Longview Amtrak Station and take a taxi from there. A shuttle bus service is currently not set up.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.57%), Tuesday (15.23%), Wednesday (14.24%), Thursday (14.90%), Friday (14.90%), Saturday (11.92%), Sunday (14.24%)
- other spellings: Longview-Kilgore-TX, East Texas Regional Airport, Gregg County Airport, лонгвю, техас, لونغفيو, 롱뷰, ロ ン グ ビ ュ ー (テ キ サ ス 州), 朗維尤 (德克薩斯 州)
Top airlines (share of take-offs / landings)
The airport is approximately 12 kilometers south of Longview. Passengers arriving by car from a further field should drive from Longview on State Highway # 149/322 to the junction for State Highway # 322 (Gardiner Mitchell Parkway) and then follow the signs to the approximately 3 miles away Airport.
Passengers arriving by train take the “Texas Eagle” to Longview Amtrak Rail Station and from there take a taxi to the airport, which is about 13 kilometers away. There is currently no shuttle bus service.