Florence Regional Airport Abbreviation Code
- Faction Liaison Officer
- Fail Locked Open
- Fairtrade Labelling Organizations International
- Family Learning Organization
- Family Liaison Office/Officer
- Federal Liaison Officer
- Field Level Organization
- Fighter Liaison Officer
- Financial Liability Officer
- Fisheries Liaison Officer
- Fleet Liaison Office
- Florence, SC, USA – Gilbert Field
- For Lovers Only
- Foreign Liaison Office/Officer
- Fork Lift Operator
- Forsvarets Logistikk Organisasjon
- Forward Link Only
- French Liaison Officer
- Future Light Orphanage
- Future Like Ours
Florence Airport, SC (FLO)
The Florence Regional Airport is an important aviation hub of the US state of South Carolina. It is located in the northeastern administrative district of Florence County of the same name.
- URL: Florence, SC (FLO)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service phone: +1 843 669-5001
- Address: Florence Regional Airport, 2100 Terminal Drive, Florence, SC 29506, USA
- Operator: City & County of Florence
- Parking: Yes, for a fee, short and long-term parking, but the first 15 minutes are free.
- Transport links: The airport is located east of the city center, directly on Highway 76/301.
- Train connections: Take the train to the Florence Amtrak Rail Station and then change to bus route # 3 on the PDRTA.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.30%), Tuesday (13.93%), Wednesday (14.84%), Thursday (15.30%), Friday (15.75%), Saturday (10.96%), Sunday (13.93%)
- other spellings: Florence-SC, Флоренс (Южная Каролина), フ ィ レ ン ツ ェ (サ ウ ス カ ロ ラ イ ナ 州), 佛罗伦萨 (南卡罗 来 纳 州)
The airport is located 5 kilometers east of Florence downtown. The quickest way to get to Florence is via Interstate 20 or Interstate 95. Take one of these highways to Florence and then take Highway 76 towards Marion. The further way is signposted.
Passengers arriving by train take the “Palmetto” or the “Silver Meteor” route of Amtrak to Florence Rail Station and then continue with bus route # 3 of the local public transport company PDRTA to the airport.