Grand Island-Central Nebraska Regional Airport Abbreviation Code
- Gallaudet Research Institute
- Gandhigram Rural Institute
- Gas Research Institute
- General Rate Increase
- General Rules of Implementation
- General Rules of Interpretation
- Geoscience Research Institute
- Geosynthetics Research Institute
- Glitter-Related Injury
- Global Reporting Initiative
- Global Robotics Institute
- Government of the Ryukyu Islands
- Graduate of the Institute
- Graduate, Realtors Institute
- Grass Roots Impact
- Group Relations International
- Group Repeatability Indicator
- Group Repetition Interval
- Growth Interruption
Grand Island Airport, NE (GRI)
The Grand Island-Central Nebraska Regional Airport is a major air traffic hub in the US state of Nebraska. It is located in Hall County, which is geographically relatively central in Nebraska.
- URL: Grand Island (GRI)
- Time zone: GMT -6
- Service phone: +1 308 385-5170
- Address: Grand Island – Central Nebraska Regional Airport, 3743 Sky Park Raod, Grand Island, NE 68801-9142, USA
- Operator: Hall County Airport Authority
- Parking: Yes, there is a parking space.
- Accessibility: Drive on US Highway 281 on the route from Grand Island to St. Libory and follow the airport signs just before / after Grand Island.
- Train connections: The next possible Amtrak station is about 40 further south in Hastings, from where there is a connection to the “California Zephyr”, which runs from Chicago to Emeryville.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (17.30%), Tuesday (8.31%), Wednesday (13.71%), Thursday (16.85%), Friday (17.75%), Saturday (8.76%), Sunday (17.30%)
- other spellings: Central Nebraska Regional Airport, Гранд Айленд, Небраска, 그랜드 아일랜드 (네브래스카 주), グ ラ ン ド ア イ ラ ン ド (ネ ブ ラ ス カ 州), 格蘭德艾蘭 (內布拉斯 加州)
Most popular destinations from Grand Island (flights per week)
- Dallas – Fort Worth International Airport, TX (22, 78.57%)
- Phoenix – Mesa Gateway Airport (4, 14.29%)
- Other (7.14%)
The airport is located 5 kilometers northeast of Downtown Grand Island, Nebraska’s third largest city. Passengers arriving by car from out of town should take US Highway 281 from Grand Island towards St. Libory to the junction for Airport Road and then follow signs to the airport.