Jacksonville, NC Airport (OAJ)
The Jacksonville – Albert J. Ellis Airport is an important aviation hub in the US state of North Carolina. It is located in the southeastern county of Onslow County.
- URL: Jacksonville, NC (OAJ)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service phone: +1 910 324-1100
- Address: Albert J.Ellis Airport, 264 Albert J.Ellis Road, Richlands, NC 28574, USA
- Operator: Onslow County
- Parking: Yes, for a fee; Short and long-term parking spaces, but the first 10 minutes are free.
- Getting There : Take US Highway 258 between Jacksonville and Richlands to the State Road 111 exit, then follow airport signs.
- Train connections: The closest possible Amtrak Rail Station is about 70 kilometers further north in Wilson, from where there is a connection to the “Carolinian” and the “Palmetto”.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.04%), Tuesday (14.23%), Wednesday (14.27%), Thursday (14.60%), Friday (14.99%), Saturday (12.25%), Sunday (14.62%)
- other spellings: Jacksonville-NC, Albert J. Ellis Airport, Джэксонвилл (Северная Каролина), ジ ャ ク ソ ン ビ ル, 杰克逊 维尔 (北卡罗来纳 州)
Top airlines (share of take-offs / landings)
- American Airlines (96, 26.67%)
- Aeroméxico (40, 11.11%)
- KLM (38, 10.56%)
- Virgin Atlantic Airways (38, 10.56%)
- Korean Air Lines (32, 8.89%)
- Air France (31, 8.61%)
- Delta Air Lines (26, 7.22%)
- Westjet (23, 6.39%)
- Donavia (6, 1.67%)
- Other (8.32%)
The airport is located 10 miles northwest of Jacksonville. For those arriving by car, the best way to get to the airport is to take US Highway 258. Take the Jacksonville-Richlands section to the 111 State Road exit (Cahtherine Lake Road) and then follow signs to the airport.