Kalamazoo – Battle Creek, MI Airport (AZO)
The Kalamazoo-Battle Creek International Airport is an important Luftverkersknotenpunkt in the US state of Michigan. It is located in the administrative district of the same name, which is located in southwest Michigan.
- URL: Kalamazoo – Battle Creek, MI (AZO)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service phone: +1 269 388-3668
- Address: Kalamazoo / Battlecreek International Airport, 5235 Portage Road, Kalamazoo, MI 49002, USA
- Operator: Kalamazoo County Government
- Parking: Yes, chargeable, short and long-term parking, but the first 30 minutes are free.
- Nearby cities: Grand Rapids (82 km), South Bend (84 km), Lansing (99 km)
- Access: Take Interstate Highway 94 to Exit # 78 and then follow signs to the parking lots.
- Train connections: Take the train to Kalamazoo Amtrak Station and then change to Metro Transit bus route # 12 or take a taxi.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.51%), Tuesday (13.94%), Wednesday (14.16%), Thursday (14.85%), Friday (15.53%), Saturday (11.36%), Sunday (15.66%)
- other spellings: Kalamazoo-Battle Creek-MI, Каламазу, Каламазоо, בקלמזו, كالامازو ، ميشيغان, カ ラ マ ズ ー, 卡拉马祖 (密歇根 州), 캘러 머주, 卡拉馬祖
Top airlines (share of take-offs / landings)
- Virgin Atlantic Airways (74, 18.45%)
- Aeroméxico (68, 16.96%)
- KLM (64, 15.96%)
- Delta Air Lines (51, 12.72%)
- Korean Air Lines (38, 9.48%)
- Air France (24, 5.99%)
- Royal Brunei Airlines (12, 2.99%)
- Qatar Airways (4, 1.00%)
- United Airlines (4, 1.00%)
- Air New Zealand (3, 0.75%)
- Other (14.7%)
The airport is located approximately 8 kilometers south of Kalamazoo. The quickest way to get to the airport for drivers coming from outside the airport is to use Interstate 94. Take I-94 to Exit # 78 and then follow signs to the parking lots.
Passengers arriving by train take the train to the Kalamazoo Amtrak station on N.Burdick Street and from there to the airport either take a taxi or take bus route # 12 from the public transport company METRO TRANSIT.