Little Rock National Airport Abbreviation Code
- Laboratory for Industrial Toxicology
- Laboratory of Information Techologies
- Language Integration Testing
- Layered Image Transmission
- Lead Impression Tool
- Lead-In Training
- Life Is Tough
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Linear Ion Trap
- Lire Italiana
- Literature in Teaching
- Little Rock, AR, USA – Little Rock Regional Airport
- Local Implementation Team
- Logic Integrity Test
- Logistics Information Technology
Little Rock Airport, AR (LIT)
The Little Rock National Airport is the largest and most important air transport hub of the State of Arkansas. The airport is located in the middle of the capital of the same name, where the 42nd President of the USA; William Jefferson Clinton, who served as governor for 14 years, with a brief 2 year hiatus, was the highest post.
However, the airport does not offer any international destinations, there are only 18 national flights a day to even larger airports, from where there are further domestic and international connections.
- URL: Little Rock, AR (LIT)
- Time zone: GMT -6
- Service phone: +1 501 372-3439
- Address: Little Rock National Airport, One Airport Drive, Little Rock, AR 72202-4402, USA
- Operator: City of Little Rock
- Parking: Yes, chargeable, short-term and long-term parking.
- Nearby cities: Little Rock (6 km)
- Accessibility: By car to Little Rock and then on Interstate 440 to Exit # 3 or # 4, from there the route to the parking lots is signposted.
- Train connections: Take the “Texas Eagle” line to Little Rock Amtrak Station and from there either take a taxi or take bus number 12 or 20 from downtown.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.11%), Tuesday (14.37%), Wednesday (14.39%), Thursday (14.76%), Friday (15.22%), Saturday (11.41%), Sunday (14.74%)
- other spellings: Little Rock National Airport, Adams Field Airport, Litl Rok, Літл Рок, Литъл Рок, Литл Рок, Литтл-Рок, Λιτλ Ροκ, ליטל רוק, لي ر როკი, リ ト ル ロ ッ ク (ア ー カ ン ソ ー 州), Լիթլ Ռոկ, 리틀 록, ลิตเติลร็อก, லிட்டில் ராக், 小 岩 城, 小石城
Most popular destinations from Little Rock, AR (flights per week)
- Dallas – Fort Worth International Airport, TX (70, 17.81%)
- Atlanta International Airport (54, 13.74%)
- Houston – George Bush Intercontinental Airport, TX (46, 11.70%)
- Denver International Airport, CO (32, 8.14%)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, NC (31, 7.89%)
- Dallas – Love Field, TX (23, 5.85%)
- Louis – Lambert International Airport (15, 3.82%)
- San Francisco International Airport, CA (13, 3.31%)
- Phoenix – Sky Harbor International Airport (12, 3.05%)
- Las Vegas – McCarran International Airport, NV (10, 2.54%)
- Other (22.15%)
Top airlines (share of take-offs / landings)
- Southwest Airlines (303, 17.03%)
- Alaska Airlines (140, 7.87%)
- American Airlines (109, 6.13%)
- Air Canada (106, 5.96%)
- Virgin Atlantic Airways (82, 4.61%)
- Aeroméxico (78, 4.38%)
- United Airlines (78, 4.38%)
- KLM (76, 4.27%)
- Air France (74, 4.16%)
- British Airways (70, 3.93%)
- Other (37.28%)
The airport is located approximately 3 kilometers east of the city center. Motorists coming from outside the city should drive in Little Rock on Interstate Highway 440 to Exit # 3 or # 4 and then just follow the signs to the parking lots.
Passengers arriving by train take the “Texas Eagle” line to the nearby Little Rock Amtrak station and either take a taxi from there or take line # 12 or line # 20 of the local public transport company “CAT” to from “Downtown” to the airport.