Ontario International Airport Abbreviation Code
- Office of Naval Technology
- Ontario Northland Railway
- Ontario, CA, USA – Ontario International
- Operational Noise Temperature
- Optical Network Terminal
- Optical Network Termination
- Optimizing Converged Cisco Networks
- Orchid Society of Northern Transvaal
- Our New Thread
- Out of National Territory
Ontario, CA Airport (ONT)
The Ontario International Airport is on the traffic volume, the second largest airport in the Greater Los Angeles area. It is located in San Bernardino County, the largest administrative district in the United States by area.
- URL: Ontario, CA (ONT)
- Time zone: GMT -8
- Service phone: +1 909 937-2700
- Address: LA – Ontario Airport, 1923 East Avion Street, Ontario, CA 91761, USA
- Operator: Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA)
- Parking: Yes, chargeable, short-term and long-term parking
- Nearby cities: Ontario (5 km), Rancho Cucamonga (6 km), Pomona (14 km), Fontana (16 km), Corona (20 km), Rialto (22 km), Riverside (22 km), San Bernardino (29 km), West Covina (31 km), Orange Mobile Home Park (33 km)
- Transportation: From Ontario on Interstate Highway 10 to the exit for Archibald Avenue, from there the way to the parking lots is signposted.
- Train connections: Take the train to the Ontario Amtrak Rail Station and then change to Omnitrans bus route # 61.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.99%), Tuesday (13.85%), Wednesday (14.73%), Thursday (15.86%), Friday (15.92%), Saturday (10.58%), Sunday (14.07%)
- other spellings: Ontario-CA, Онтарио (Калифорния), أونتاريو ، كاليفورنيا, Οντάριο (Καλιφόρνια), 安大略 (加利福尼亞 州 ア), オ ン タ ル ニ (カ ン タ リ オ (カ ン タ リ オ (カ タ リ オ) (カ タ リ オ (カ)
Most popular destinations from Ontario, CA (flights per week)
- Phoenix – Sky Harbor International Airport (93, 11.70%)
- San Francisco International Airport, CA (76, 9.56%)
- Oakland International Airport, CA (60, 7.55%)
- Sacramento International Airport, CA (57, 7.17%)
- Dallas – Fort Worth International Airport, TX (55, 6.92%)
- Denver International Airport, CO (54, 6.79%)
- Las Vegas – McCarran International Airport, NV (51, 6.42%)
- Portland International Airport, Oregon (43, 5.41%)
- Seattle – Tacoma International Airport, WA (43, 5.41%)
- San Jose International, CA (38, 4.78%)
- Other (28.29%)
Top airlines (share of take-offs / landings)
- Southwest Airlines (966, 46.78%)
- Air Canada (146, 7.07%)
- American Airlines (146, 7.07%)
- British Airways (94, 4.55%)
- Iran Air (82, 3.97%)
- United Airlines (62, 3.00%)
- Alaska Airlines (53, 2.57%)
- Volaris (52, 2.52%)
- Delta Air Lines (41, 1.99%)
- Air Creebec (31, 1.50%)
- Other (18.98%)
The airport, which opened in 1939, is only about 3 kilometers east of the city center. Drivers coming from outside the city should drive from Ontario on the A10 to the exit for Archibald Avenue, from there the further way to the parking lots is signposted.
Passengers arriving by train take either the “Texas Eagle” or the “Sunset Limited” to the Ontario Amtrak Rail Station and then change to bus route # 61 of the local public transport company Omnitrans at the Ontario Transfer Center.
Furthermore, various regional bus connections are offered at the airport, such as with the Metrolink to Los Angeles, with the Omnitrans to the greater San Bernardino area, with the Foothill Trans to West Covina and with the Riverside Transit Authority to Riverside.
The “FlyAway” shuttle bus runs several times a day between Ontario and LA International, which is about 80 kilometers to the west. You can find out all current departure times directly on site or on the Internet.