- Parallel Blade Ground
- Pepsi Bottling Group
- Performance Bond Guarantee
- Personal Branch Gateway
- Photonic Bandgap
- Pie Bill Gates
- Pilot Boarding Ground
- Planned Building Group
- Point-Based Graphics
Plattsburgh International Airport, NY (PBG)
The Plattsburgh International Airport is one of civilian airport, which is located on the former military base of Plattsburgh Air Force Base and the now defunct Clinton County Airport has replaced since the summer of 2007. Plattsburgh is located in the administrative district of Clinton County, which is located in the north-east of the state of New York and directly borders on neighboring Canada.
- URL: Plattsburgh International Airport (PBG)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service phone: +1 518 565-4795
- Address: Plattsburgh International Airport, 42 Airport Lane, Plattsburgh, NY 12903, USA
- Operator: Clinton County
- Parking: Yes, parking is free.
- Nearby cities: Montreal (97 km)
- Getting There : Take Interstate 87 to Exit # 36, then follow signs to the airport on State Route 22.
- Train connections: Take the train to the Plattsburgh Amtrak Rail Station and then take a taxi.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (17.91%), Tuesday (6.74%), Wednesday (19.86%), Thursday (10.46%), Friday (16.67%), Saturday (19.86%), Sunday (8.51%)
- other spellings: Платтсбург, Нью Йорк, プ ラ ッ ツ バ ー グ (ニ ュ ー ヨ ー ク 州), 普拉茨 堡 (纽约 州)
Most popular destinations from Plattsburgh International Airport (flights per week)
- Washington DC – Dulles International Airport, DC (14, 48.28%)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, FL (7, 24.14%)
- Orlando Sanford International Airport (4, 13.79%)
- Myrtle Beach (2, 6.90%)
- Other (6.90%)
Top airlines (share of take-offs / landings)
- United Airlines (28, 47.46%)
- Allegiant Air (22, 37.29%)
- Other (15.25%)
The airport is 5 kilometers below Plattsburgh. Passengers arriving by car should take Interstate 87 to Exit # 36 and then follow signs on State Route 22 to the airport.
Passengers arriving by train take the train to the Plattsburgh Amtrak Rail Station and then either change downtown to the CCPT’s South City Route, which runs close to the airport, or take a taxi from the train station to the airport, which is about 4 kilometers away.
Furthermore, from many cities in the state of New York as well as from Toronto and Montreal there is the possibility to travel to Plattsburgh with the Adirondack Trailways buses.