Pullman, WA Airport (PUW)
The Pullman-Moscow Regional Airport is an important air traffic hub for the two US states of Washington and Idaho. It is located near Pullman in Whiteman County, which is exactly adjacent to the US state Idaho.
- URL: Pullman, WA (PUW)
- Time zone: GMT -8
- Service phone: +1 509 338-3223
- Address: Pullman-Moscow Regional Airport, 3200 Airport Complex North, Pullman, WA 99163, USA
- Operator: Pullman Moscow Regional Airport Board
- Parking: Yes, there is a parking space.
- Accessibility: From Pullman or Moscow, take State Road 270 and follow the airport signs.
- Train connections: The nearest possible Amtrak Rail Station is about 100 kilometers further north in Spokane, from where there is a connection to the “Empire Builder”.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.87%), Tuesday (13.92%), Wednesday (13.83%), Thursday (14.30%), Friday (14.49%), Saturday (13.83%), Sunday (14.77%)
- other spellings: Pullman-WA, Pullman-Moscow Regional Airport, Пулман (Вашингтон), プ ル マ ン (ワ シ ン ト ン 州), 普尔曼 (华盛顿 州)
Top airlines (share of take-offs / landings)
- Alaska Airlines (36, 28.13%)
- Royal Brunei Airlines (21, 16.41%)
- American Airlines (16, 12.50%)
- Korean Air Lines (16, 12.50%)
- Emirates Airline (16, 12.50%)
- Japan Airlines (16, 12.50%)
- Other (5.47%)
The airport is located 7 kilometers west of Moscow in the neighboring municipality of Pullman, in Whitman County. Passengers arriving by car from abroad should take US Highway 95 to Moscow or US Highway 195 to Pullman and then follow State Road 270 den, which runs between the two communities Signs to the airport.