Santa Fe Municipal Airport Abbreviation Code
- Safety Appraisal Finding
- Safety Approval Form
- Safety Publication
- Safety, Arming and Fuzing
- Saint Anthony Foundation
- Sam and Friends
- Sample Approval Form
- Sample Authorization Form
- Sampling Adjustment Factors
- San Andreas Fault
- Santa Fe, NM, USA – Santa Fe Municipal Airport
- Sarasota Architectural Foundation
- Satellite Application Facility
- Schizophrenia Australia Foundation
- Scholarship Application Form
- Science and Arts Foundation
- Seasonal Adjustment Factor
- Second Amendment Foundation
- Secretary of the Air Force
Santa Fe, NM Municipal Airport (SAF)
The Santa Fe Municipal Airport is the main air transport hub in the administrative district of Santa Fe County, New Mexico. The town and the airport are a good starting point for visiting the Native American reservations in the north of the county or for hiking in the Santa Fe National Forest.
- URL: Santa Fe Municipal Airport (SAF)
- Time zone: GMT -7
- Service phone: +1 505 955-2900
- Address: Santa Fe Municipal Airport, 121 Aviation Drive, Santa Fe, NM 87507, USA
- Operator: City of Santa Fe
- Parking: Yes, chargeable, long-term parking
- Nearby cities: Albuquerque (78 km)
- Getting There: Take Interstate 25 to Exit # 276, then look for signs leading to the airport on State Road 599.
- Train connections: Take the train to Lamy, 25 kilometers away, and then change to the Amtrak shuttle bus.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.52%), Tuesday (14.26%), Wednesday (13.66%), Thursday (14.26%), Friday (14.26%), Saturday (14.69%), Sunday (14.35%)
- other spellings: La Villa Real de la Santa Fé de San Francisco de Asís, Yootó, Санта-Фе (Нью-Мексико), Санта-Фэ, Σάντα Φε, סנטה פה, سنتا फे, سانت فيه,, 샌타 페이 (뉴 멕시코 주), 圣 菲 (新墨西哥州), サ ン タ フ ェ (ニ ュ ー メ キ シ コ 州)
Most popular destinations from Santa Fe Municipal Airport (flights per week)
- Dallas – Fort Worth International Airport, TX (32, 51.61%)
- Denver International Airport, CO (22, 35.48%)
- Other (12.90%)
Top airlines (share of take-offs / landings)
- American Airlines (45, 27.44%)
- United Airlines (44, 26.83%)
- British Airways (40, 24.39%)
- Other (21.34%)
The airport is 14 kilometers southwest of the city. The quickest way to get to the airport for drivers traveling from outside the airport is to take the south route via Interstate 25. Take Exit # 276 and then continue north on State Road 599 (Veterans Memorial Highway) at the first junction Left onto 284 State Road, then follow signs to the airport. Drivers arriving from the north should take US Highway # 84/285 to just before Santa Fe and turn right onto State Road 599 and then follow signs to the airport.
There is no direct train connection to Sante Fe. The nearest Amtrak Train Station is 25 kilometers further south in Lamy. A shuttle bus service between Lamy and Santa Fe is offered by Amtrak.
From the Santa Fe Place Transit Center, route # 24 of the Santa Fe Trails public transport company runs daily to Old Airport Road. From there the airport is only approx. 500 meters away. Please inquire about the exact departure times on site.