- Alitalia Express, Italy
- Santa Maria, CA, USA – Santa Maria Public Airport
- Search Marketing Expo
- Server Macro Expansion
- Smithway Motor Xpress, Inc.
- SniffMaster for X
Santa Maria, CA Airport (SMX)
The Santa Maria Public Airport, also known as Captain G. Allan Hancock Field, is a major air traffic hub in the US state of California. It is located in the southwestern Santa Barbara County, which lies directly on the Pacific.
- URL: Santa Maria, CA (SMX)
- Time zone: GMT -8
- Service phone: +1 805 922-1726
- Address: Santa Maria Public Airport, 3217 Terminal Drive, Santa Maria, CA 93455, USA
- Operator: Santa Maria Public Airport District
- Parking: Yes, parking is free.
- Transport: take 101 to Exit # 164 on US Highway and then follow the E.Clark Avenue and the subsequent Orcutt Expressway Airport signs.
- Train Connections: Take the train to the Guadalupe Amtrak Rail Station and then take the Amtrak Thruway Motorcoach Bus to Santa Maria.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (25.33%), Tuesday (0.00%), Wednesday (26.67%), Thursday (0.00%), Friday (22.67%), Saturday (1.33%), Sunday (24.00%)
- other spellings: Santa Maria-CA, Санта-Мария, (Калифорния), Σάντα Μαρία (Καλιφόρνια), سانتا ماريا ، ك 号 ォ ォ タ ォ ォ
The airport is 6 kilometers south of downtown Santa Maria. For those traveling by car from out of town, it is best to take US Highway 101 to Exit # 164, then follow signs to the airport on E. Clark Avenue and then on the Orcutt Expressway (State Road 135).
Passengers arriving by train take the “Pacific Surfliner” route to the Guadalupe Amtrak Rail Station, about 14 kilometers northwest, and then change to Amtrak’s own Thruway Motorcoach Bus, which will take you to downtown Santa Maria.
From around 6.30 a.m. to around 6.30 p.m., bus route # 8 of the local public transport company SMAT stops at the airport terminal every 30 minutes. Please inquire about the current departure times directly on site.