- Tallahassee, FL, USA
- Tanunda Lutheran Homes
- The Language House
- The Ley Hunter
- The Lutheran Hymnal
- Thomas Lincoln Handy school
- Top-Level Hazards
Tallahassee Regional Airport, FL (TLH)
The small Tallahassee Regional Airport is an important regionally operating commercial airport in the US state of Florida and is located in the capital of the same name.
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service phone: +1 850 891-7802
- Address: Tallahassee Regional Airport, 3300 Capital Circle SW, Ste # 1, Tallahassee, FL 32310, USA
- Operator: City of Tallahassee
- Parking: Yes, chargeable, short and long-term parking, but the first 30 minutes are free.
- Nearby cities: Tallahassee (8 km)
- Access: Interstate Highway 10 to Exit # 196, then continue on State Road 263 south to the airport.
- Train connections: Take the train to Tallahassee Amtrak Station and then change to StarMetro bus route # 15 at CK Steele Plaza.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.47%), Tuesday (14.52%), Wednesday (14.31%), Thursday (14.56%), Friday (14.84%), Saturday (11.83%), Sunday (14.48%)
- other spellings: Tallahassee FL, Таллахасси (Флорида) Talahasi, Талахаси, Таллахассі, Ταλαχάσι, טלהאסי, טאלאהאסי, تلاهاسي, فلوريدا, تالاهاسي, تالاهاسی,タラハシー,塔拉哈西 (佛罗里达州) 탤러 해 시
Most popular destinations from Tallahassee Regional Airport, FL (flights per week)
- Atlanta International Airport (60, 33.52%)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, NC (32, 17.88%)
- Miami International Airport, FL (31, 17.32%)
- Dallas – Fort Worth International Airport, TX (24, 13.41%)
- Tampa International Airport, FL (13, 7.26%)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, FL (11, 6.15%)
- Other (4.47%)
Top airlines (share of take-offs / landings)
- American Airlines (144, 16.20%)
- Aeroméxico (106, 11.92%)
- KLM (55, 6.19%)
- Iberia (54, 6.07%)
- Iran Air (54, 6.07%)
- Virgin Atlantic Airways (54, 6.07%)
- United Airlines (48, 5.40%)
- JetBlue Airways (48, 5.40%)
- Delta Air Lines (41, 4.61%)
- Air France (39, 4.39%)
- Other (27.68%)
The airport, which opened in 1929, is approximately 6 kilometers southwest of the city center. For out-of-town drivers, head west on Interstate Highway 10 from Tallahassee towards Chipley to Exit # 196 and then south on State Road 263 to the airport.
Passengers arriving by train take the “Sunset Limited” to Tallahassee Amtrak Station and then from CK Steele Plaza, just 400 meters further north, take route # 15 of the local public transport company StarMetro to the airport.