Tulsa International Airport Abbreviation Code
- Technická Univerzita v Liberci
- Tell You Later
- Time Under Load
- Tolerable Upper Limit
- Transnationale Universiteit Limburg
- Transport Urbain Laonnois
- Transports Urbains Lavallois
- Tucson Urban League
- Tulsa, OK, USA – Tulsa International
Tulsa International Airport, OK (TUL)
The Tulsa International Airport is the main air transport hub in the same county of Tulsa County in northeastern Oklahoma and after the Will Rogers World Airport in Oklahoma City with its annual traffic of more than 3 million passengers and the second busiest in the state.
- URL: Tulsa International Airport, OK (TUL)
- Time zone: GMT -6
- Service phone: +1 918 838-5000
- Address: Tulsa International Airport, 7777 East Apache, Tulsa, OK 74115, USA
- Operator: Tulsa Airport Authority
- Parking: Yes, chargeable, short-term and long-term parking, but the first 30 minutes of the short term are free.
- Nearby cities: Tulsa (11 km)
- Transportation: The airport is located directly in Tulsa on State Road 11, which can be reached either via Interstate 244 at exit # 12a + b or Highway 75.
- Train Connections : The nearest possible Amtrak Rail Station is about 160 kilometers southwest in Oklahoma City.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.38%), Tuesday (13.76%), Wednesday (14.36%), Thursday (14.69%), Friday (15.46%), Saturday (11.88%), Sunday (14.47%)
- other spellings: Tulsa-OK, Талса, Оклахома, Тълса, Тулса, 圖爾薩, 塔爾薩, تالسا, تولسا ، أوكلاهوما, タ ル サ, טלסה, ทั ล ซา, ทั, 털사, ลტულსა, 털사, 털사, ลტულსა
Most popular destinations from Tulsa International Airport, OK (flights per week)
- Dallas – Fort Worth International Airport, TX (72, 13.16%)
- Denver International Airport, CO (59, 10.79%)
- Houston – George Bush Intercontinental Airport, TX (56, 10.24%)
- Atlanta International Airport (41, 7.50%)
- Dallas – Love Field, TX (36, 6.58%)
- Louis – Lambert International Airport (22, 4.02%)
- Phoenix – Sky Harbor International Airport (22, 4.02%)
- Minneapolis – St. Paul International Airport, MN (21, 3.84%)
- Las Vegas – McCarran International Airport, NV (19, 3.47%)
- Houston – Hobby Airport, TX (19, 3.47%)
- Other (32.91%)
Top airlines (share of take-offs / landings)
- Southwest Airlines (447, 21.49%)
- Alaska Airlines (144, 6.92%)
- Air New Zealand (137, 6.59%)
- KLM (102, 4.90%)
- Air Canada (97, 4.66%)
- American Airlines (80, 3.85%)
- United Airlines (72, 3.46%)
- British Airways (72, 3.46%)
- Gulf Air (64, 3.08%)
- Air France (63, 3.03%)
- Other (38.56%)
The airport is located 8 kilometers northeast of downtown Tulsa. Passengers arriving by car from out of town can reach the airport directly on State Road 11. In Tulsa, either take Highway 75 to the turnoff for the airport, Gilcrease Expressway, or Interstate 244 to exit # 12a + b, which also leads to the Gilcrease Expressway (State Road 11).
From the Tulsa Transit Center in downtown, the bus route # 203 of the local public transport provider TULSA TRANSIT runs directly to the airport. Please inquire about the current departure times on site.