Vernal Airport, UT (VEL)
The Vernal Regional Airport is a commercial airport in the State of Utah. It is located in the eastern administrative district of Uintah County, which is directly adjacent to the neighboring state of Colorado.
- Time zone: GMT -7
- Service phone: +1 435 789-3400
- Address: Vernal Regional Airport, 825 South 500 E, Vernal, UT 84078, USA
- Operator: Uintah County & Vernal City
- Parking: Yes, there are enough parking spaces available.
- How to get there : In Vernal on US Highway 40 to the intersection with 500 E. Street and then follow the airport signs.
- Train connections: The nearest possible Amtrak Rail Station is about 180 kilometers further west in Provo, from where there is a connection to the “California Zephyr”, which runs from Chicago to Emeryville.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (16.41%), Tuesday (17.44%), Wednesday (16.92%), Thursday (16.41%), Friday (16.41%), Saturday (8.21%), Sunday (8.21%)
- other spellings: Вернал, Юта, バ ー ナ ル (ユ タ 州)
The airport is only about 2 kilometers southeast of downtown Vernal. Passengers arriving by car from out of town should take US Highway 40 in Vernal to the intersection with S. 500 E. Street and then follow signs to the airport.