Yuma, AZ Airport (YUM)
The Yuma International Airport is located near the town of the same name in the far southwest Arizona. It is the most important air traffic hub in the entire Yuma County, which is directly adjacent to the state of Mexico. In addition to the manageable civil aviation, the airport is an important base for the US Marine Corps.
- URL: Yuma, AZ (YUM)
- Time zone: GMT -7
- Service phone: +1 928 726-5882
- Address: Yuma International Airport, 2191 E. 32nd St. Suite 218, Yuma, AZ 85365, USA
- Operator: Yuma County and USMC
- Parking: Yes, for a fee, but the first 15 minutes are free.
- Nearby cities: San Luis Río Colorado (27 km), Mexicali (81 km)
- Getting There : Take Interstate 8 to Exit # 9, then follow signs west on 32nd Street to the airport area.
- Train connections: Take the “Sunset Limited” or the “Texas Eagle” to the Yuma Amtrak station and then change to the “Green Route” bus line.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.48%), Tuesday (14.02%), Wednesday (14.94%), Thursday (14.48%), Friday (14.48%), Saturday (13.33%), Sunday (14.25%)
- other spellings: Юма, шт. Аризона (США), Γιούμα, युमा, 유마 인터내셔널, ユ マ イ ン タ ー ナ シ ョ ナ ル, 尤馬 (亞利桑那 州)
Top airlines (share of take-offs / landings)
The airport is about 4 kilometers below Yuma. Drivers coming from outside the city should take the Interstate Highway I-8 (Yuma-Casa Grande) to Exit # 9 and then follow the signs west on 32nd Street to the airport.
Passengers arriving by train take the “Sunset Limited” or the “Texas Eagle” to Yuma Amtrak Station and then continue with the “Green Route” bus line operated by the local public transport company YCAT to the airport.