Montrose Regional, CO Airport (MTJ)
The Montrose Regional Airport is a major air traffic hub in the US state of Colorado. It is located near the small town of Montrose, which is also the provincial capital of the Montrose County county.
- URL: Montrose Regional, CO (MTJ)
- Time zone: GMT -7
- Service phone: +1 970 249-3203
- Address: Montrose Regional Airport, 2100 Airport Road, Montrose, CO 81401, USA
- Operator: Montrose County
- Parking: Yes, chargeable, short-term and long-term parking
- Getting There : Drive on US Highway 50 and look for signs leading to the airport in Montrose.
- Train connections: The nearest possible Amtrak Rail Station is about 100 kilometers further northwest in Grand Junction, from where there is a connection to the “California Zephyr”, which runs from Chicago to Emeryville.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.74%), Tuesday (13.82%), Wednesday (14.21%), Thursday (13.67%), Friday (13.90%), Saturday (16.30%), Sunday (14.36%)
- other spellings: Montrose-Tellruide-CO, Монтроз (Колорадо), Монтроуз, مونتروز, מונטרוז, 몬트 로즈, モ ン ト ロ ー ズ, 蒙特罗斯, 蒙特羅斯
Most Popular Destinations From Montrose Regional, CO (Flights Per Week)
- Denver International Airport, CO (31, 39.24%)
- Dallas – Fort Worth International Airport, TX (24, 30.38%)
- Bangor International Airport, ME (8, 10.13%)
- Houston – George Bush Intercontinental Airport, TX (8, 10.13%)
- Other (10.13%)
Top airlines (share of take-offs / landings)
- American Airlines (64, 25.81%)
- Air Canada (62, 25.00%)
- United Airlines (39, 15.73%)
- Air New Zealand (20, 8.06%)
- Other (25.4%)
The airport is located on the northern outskirts of Montrose. Drivers arriving from outside the city should only drive on US Highway 50 and only follow signs to the airport.