Flagstaff Airport Abbreviation Code
- FMS-Like Gene
- Falun Gong
- Family Life Group
- Fancy Lads Gaming
- Fedde Le Grand
- Final Layer Grinding
- Finger Lakes Group
- Finger Licking Good
- Flagstaff, AZ, USA – Flagstaff
- Flaming Lotus Girls
- Food, Liquor and Grocery
- Friendly Local Gunsmith
- Frontline Gaming Community
Flagstaff Airport, AZ (FLG)
The small regional airport of Flagstaff is located in the northern administrative district of Coconino County in Arizona, which borders directly on the neighboring state of Utah. The area around Flagstaff is best known for its numerous monuments and sights, such as the Walnut Canyon, the Sunset Crater on the Colorado Plateau, the San Franciso Peaks or the Wupatki National Monument.
- URL: Flagstaff, AZ (FLG)
- Time zone: GMT -7
- Service phone: +1 928 556-1234
- Address: Flagstaff Airport, 6200 South Pulliam Drive, Suite 204, Flagstaff, AZ 86001, USA
- Operator: City of Flagstaff
- Parking: Yes, chargeable, short-term and long-term parking.
- Getting There : Take Interstate 17 to Exit # 337 and then follow the parking lot signs.
- Train Services: Ride the Southwest Chief to Flagstaff Amtrak Rail Station and take a taxi from there.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.30%), Tuesday (13.84%), Wednesday (14.14%), Thursday (14.45%), Friday (14.45%), Saturday (14.53%), Sunday (14.30%)
- other spellings: Flagstaff Pulliam, Флагстафф, Kinłání, フ ラ ッ グ ス タ ッ フ (ア リ ゾ ナ 州), 弗拉格 斯塔夫 (亚利桑那 州), פלאגסטאף, فلگستف
Most popular destinations from Flagstaff, AZ (flights per week)
- Phoenix – Sky Harbor International Airport (32, 44.44%)
- Denver International Airport, CO (16, 22.22%)
- Dallas – Fort Worth International Airport, TX (16, 22.22%)
- Other (11.11%)
Top airlines (share of take-offs / landings)
- Alaska Airlines (64, 32.00%)
- EVA Airways (54, 27.00%)
- American Airlines (42, 21.00%)
- Other (20.00%)
The airport is located about 6 kilometers south of the city center on the motorway. Drivers arriving from outside the city should drive from Flagstaff on Insterstate 17 towards Munds Park to exit # 337 and then follow the signs to the parking lots.
Passengers arriving by train should take the Southwest Chief line to Flagstaff Amtrak Rail Station and take a taxi from there.