Flint-Bishop International Airport Abbreviation Code
- Fascinating New Thing
- Federación Nacionál de Trabajadores
- Fermat Numbertransform
- Fidonet New Technology
- Forging New Tomorrows, Inc.
- Fowler-Nordheim Tunneling
- Front Nacional de Trabajadores
- Fundo Nacional de Telecomunicações
Flint, MI Airport (FNT)
The Flint-Bishop International Airport is an important aviation hub in the US state of Michigan. It is located in the county of Genesee County.
- URL: Flint, MI (FNT)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service phone: +1 810 235-6560
- Address: Flint – Bishop International Airport, G-3425 West Bristol Road, Flint, MI 48507-3183, USA
- Operator: Bishop International Airport Authority
- Parking: Yes, chargeable, short-term and long-term parking
- Nearby cities: Flint (7 km), Lansing (71 km), Sterling Heights (72 km), Ann Arbor (77 km), Warren (80 km), Detroit (91 km), Windsor ON (95 km)
- Transport links: Airport links either via Interstate 69 at exit # 131 or via Interstate 75 at exit # 116.
- Train Connections: Take the train to Flint Amtrak Station, then transfer to the local public transport bus at the Flint Transportation Center.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.32%), Tuesday (13.68%), Wednesday (14.22%), Thursday (14.39%), Friday (15.64%), Saturday (11.58%), Sunday (15.17%)
- other spellings: Flint-MI, Bishop International Airport, Флинт (Мичиган), Флінт, فلینت, フ リ ン ト (ミ シ ガ ン 州), 플린트 (미시간 주), 弗林特 (密西根州)
Most popular destinations from Flint, MI (flights per week)
- Atlanta International Airport (23, 56.10%)
- Orlando Sanford International Airport (5, 12.20%)
- Cedar Rapids, IA (4, 9.76%)
- Punta Gorda – Charlotte County (4, 9.76%)
- St Petersburg – Clearwater International Airport (3, 7.32%)
- Madison, WI (1, 2.44%)
- Other (2.44%)
Top airlines (share of take-offs / landings)
- KLM (38, 13.29%)
- Virgin Atlantic Airways (31, 10.84%)
- Aeroméxico (31, 10.84%)
- Korean Air (31, 10.84%)
- Air France (30, 10.49%)
- Allegiant Air (24, 8.39%)
- Westjet (16, 5.59%)
- Air New Zealand (11, 3.85%)
- United Airlines (10, 3.50%)
- Delta Air Lines (9, 3.15%)
- Other (19.22%)
The airport is located approximately 5 kilometers southwest of downtown Flint. The quickest way to get to the airport for drivers coming from outside the airport is either via Interstate 69 at exit # 131 or via Interstate # 75 at exit # 116.
Passengers arriving by train take the train to the Flint Amtrak station and then from the Flint Transportation Center take the local MTA public bus to the airport.