- Land Attack Warfare
- Landing Weight
- Language Arts and Writing
- Lastabehangige Automatische Wegesuche
- Lawton, OK, USA – Municipal
- Lawyer At Work
- Lawyers Against the War
- League of American Wheelmen
- Light Antitank/Antiarmor Weapon
Lawton Airport – Fort Sill Regional Airport, OK (LAW)
The Lawton-Fort Sill Regional Airport is the main air transport hub in the County of Comanche County in southwest Oklahoma.
- URL: Lawton – Fort Sill Regional Airport, OK (LAW)
- Time zone: GMT -6
- Service phone: +1 580 353-4869
- Address: Lawton-Fort Sill Regional Airport, 3401 SW 11th Street, Lawton, OK 73501, USA
- Operator: City of Lawton
- Parking: Yes, chargeable, short-term and long-term parking
- Nearby cities: Wichita Falls (73 km)
- Accessibility: Take Interstate 44 to Exit # 33 and then follow the airport signs.
- Train connections: The nearest possible Amtrak Rail Station is approximately 130 kilometers northeast in Oklahoma City.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.60%), Tuesday (15.27%), Wednesday (14.38%), Thursday (14.16%), Friday (14.16%), Saturday (13.50%), Sunday (13.94%)
- Other spellings: Lawton-OK, Лотон, Оклахома, Лотън, Лоутон, Λόουτον, Лоутън, اوتون, لاوتون, लॉटन, ล อ ว์ ตัน 何, 로턴 (오클라호마 劳顿 ク), ロ ー ー (ン), ロ ー (ン), ロ ー (ン)
The airport is 3 kilometers south of downtown Lawton. The best way to get to the airport is via Interstate 44. Take I-44 to Exit # 33 and then follow signs to the airport on Gilbert Gibson Road.,
From the Transfer Center in Downtown bus route # 2 (Clockwise) runs daily to the vicinity of the airport. Please inquire about the exact departure times on site.