Marquette Sawyer International Airport Abbreviation Code
- Macroscopic Quantum Tunneling
- Maintainability Qualification Test
- Manufacturing Quality Technician
- Marquette Rail
- Marquette, MI, USA – Marquette County Airport
- Materialized Query Table
- Medical Qigong Therapist
- Melt Quenching Technique
- Military Qualification Test
- Mission Qualification Training
- Monadic Predicate Logic
- Moving Quarterly Total
Marquette, MI Airport (MQT)
The Marquette Sawyer International Airport is an important aviation hub in the US state of Michigan. It is located in the Marquette County, which is located in northern Michigan on Lake Superior.
- URL: Marquette, MI (MQT)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service phone: +1 906 346-3308
- Address: Marquette-Sawyer International Airport, 125 G Avenue, Gwinn, MI 49841, USA
- Operator: Marquette County
- Parking: Yes, chargeable, short-term and long-term parking
- Getting There : From Marquette, travel south on US Highway 41 to the junction for State Road 94 and then follow signs to the airport.
- Train connections: The next possible Amtrak Rail Station is in St. Paul / Minneapolis, there is a connection to the “Empire Builder” (Chicago – Seattle / Portland)
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.12%), Tuesday (15.55%), Wednesday (14.53%), Thursday (14.83%), Friday (14.83%), Saturday (10.47%), Sunday (14.68%)
- other spellings: Sawyer International Airport, Маркетт, Μαρκέτ, ماركويت, ماركيت, मार्क्वेट, マ ー ケ ッ ト (ミ シ ガ ン 州), 马克特, 馬凱特, 马凯特
The airport is 28 kilometers south of Marquette. The best way to get to the airport for those arriving by car is Highway 41. Take Highway 41 to the turnoff for State Road 94 (Country Road 460), then follow signs to the airport.
Manhattan Regional Airport, KS (MHK)
The Manhattan Regional Airport is an important aviation hub of the US state of Kansas. It is located in the northeastern county of Riley County.
- URL: Manhattan Regional Airport, KS (MHK)
- Time zone: GMT -6
- Service phone: +1 785 587-4560
- Address: Manhattan Regional Airport, 5500 Fort Riley Boulevard, Manhattan, KS 66502-5497, USA
- Operator: City of Manhattan
- Parking: Yes, parking is free.
- Nearby cities: Topeka (86 km)
- Accessibility: The airport is right on State Road 18. Follow either Interstate 70 at Exit # 303 or the signs on SR-18 to the airport directly from Manhattan.
- Train connections: The nearest possible Amtrak Rail Station is located about 90 kilometers further east in Topeka, from where there is a connection to the “Southwest Chief”, which runs from Chicago to Los Angeles.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.74%), Tuesday (14.94%), Wednesday (13.82%), Thursday (14.23%), Friday (14.33%), Saturday (13.51%), Sunday (14.43%)
- other spellings: Манхэттен (Канзас), マ ン ハ ッ タ ン (カ ン ザ ス 州), 曼哈頓 (堪薩斯 州)
The airport is about 7 kilometers southwest of Manhattan. Passengers arriving by car should either take Interstate 70 at Exit # 303 and then follow the signs on State Road 18 to the airport, which is about 12 kilometers away, or from Manhattan on State Road 18 (Fort Riley Boulevard ) in a south-westerly direction about 7 kilometers to the airport.