Will Rogers World Airport – Oklahoma City Abbreviation Code
- OK Computer
- Ohlone Kids’ Club
- Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City, OK, USA – Will Rogers World Airport
- Ontario Knife Company
- Opportunistic Key Caching
- Organizational Knowledge Creation
Oklahoma City Airport, OK – Will Rogers World (OKC)
The Will Rogers World Airport – Oklahoma City is the most important and largest airport in the US state of Oklahoma, with an average annual passenger volume of about 3.6 million.
- URL: Oklahoma City, OK – Will Rogers World (OKC)
- Time zone: GMT -6
- Service phone: +1 405 680-3200
- Address: Will Rogers World Airport, 7100 Terminal Drive, Oklahoma City, OK 73159-0937, USA
- Operator: Oklahoma City Airport Trust
- Parking: Yes, chargeable, short-term and long-term parking, but the first 30 minutes of the short term are free.
- Nearby cities: Oklahoma City (11 km)
- Transport links: Airport connection either via Interstate 44 at exit # 116b or via Interstate 240 at exit # 116a.
- Train connections: Take the train to the Oklahoma City Amtrak Rail Station and then transfer to the METRO TRANSIT bus route # 11 at the Transit Center.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.59%), Tuesday (14.06%), Wednesday (14.35%), Thursday (15.08%), Friday (14.82%), Saturday (11.52%), Sunday (15.58%)
- other spellings: Oklahoma City-OK-Will Rogers World, Will Rogers World, Оклахома Сити, Оклахома-Сіті, Аклахома-Сіці, Οκλαχόμα Σίτι, ओक्लाहोमा सिटी, ตี, มา俄克拉 何 マ, มา シโอ คลา ホ マ マ,克拉荷馬 市, 俄克拉荷马 市, 오클라호마 시티, ოკლაჰომა-სიტი, أوكلاهوما سيتي, اکلاهوما سیتی
Favorite destinations from Oklahoma City, OK – Will Rogers World (flights per week)
- Denver International Airport, CO (76, 10.80%)
- Dallas – Fort Worth International Airport, TX (72, 10.23%)
- Houston – George Bush Intercontinental Airport, TX (63, 8.95%)
- Atlanta International Airport (54, 7.67%)
- Houston – Hobby Airport, TX (43, 6.11%)
- Phoenix – Sky Harbor International Airport (31, 4.40%)
- Dallas – Love Field, TX (26, 3.69%)
- Minneapolis – St. Paul International Airport, MN (23, 3.27%)
- Salt Lake City International Airport, UT (23, 3.27%)
- Washington DC – Ronald Reagan National Airport, VA (22, 3.13%)
- Other (38.48%)
Top airlines (share of take-offs / landings)
- Southwest Airlines (629, 20.79%)
- Alaska Airlines (178, 5.88%)
- KLM (154, 5.09%)
- Virgin Atlantic Airways (140, 4.63%)
- Air New Zealand (139, 4.60%)
- Air France (124, 4.10%)
- Air Canada (123, 4.07%)
- American Airlines (121, 4.00%)
- Westjet (91, 3.01%)
- Delta Air Lines (88, 2.91%)
- Other (40.92%)
The airport is located 10 kilometers southwest of downtown Oklahoma City. Drivers coming from outside the city should travel from the north and west on Interstate 44 to exit # 116b, drivers coming from the south and east should take Interstate 240 to exit # 166a, the rest of the way after the exit is signposted at both.
Passengers arriving by train take the train to the Oklahoma City Amtrak Rail Station and then change to bus route # 11 of the local public transport company METRO TRANSIT at the Transit Center, which is just 500 meters further south.