Pasco Tri-Cities Airport Abbreviation Code
PSC is the abbreviation code for Pasco Tri-Cities Airport. According to Abbreviation Finder, PSC can also mean:
- Chief Port Security Specialist
- Conservative Party
- Pacific Salmon Commission
- Pacific Science Center
- Pacific Science Council
- Pacific Southwest Container
- Packet Switching Capability
- Packet Switching Cluster
- PacketStorm Communications, Inc.
- Packing Service Contract
- Para Seu Conhecimento
- Parabolic Scattering Cluster
- Paralegal Society of Canada
- Parallel Sampling Condition
- Parallel Synchronous Communications
- Parallel-to-Serial Converter
- Parameter Set Concept
- Parkes Shire Council
- Parti Social Chretien
- Partido Social Cristiano
Pasco, WA Airport (PSC)
The Pasco Tri-Cities Airport is an important aviation hub of the US state of Washington. It is located in southeastern Franklin County.
- URL: Pasco, WA (PSC)
- Time zone: GMT -8
- Service phone: +1 509 547-6352
- Address: Tri-Cities Airport, 3601 N. 20th Avenue, Pasco, Washington 99301, USA
- Operator: Port of Pasco, Washington
- Parking: Yes, chargeable, short-term and long-term parking, but the first 25 minutes are free on the short term.
- Getting There : Take Interstate 182 to Exit # 12 and then follow airport signs.
- Train connections: Take the train to the Pasco Amtrak Rail Station and then take a taxi.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.59%), Tuesday (13.56%), Wednesday (14.38%), Thursday (14.09%), Friday (14.86%), Saturday (13.39%), Sunday (15.13%)
- other spellings: Pasco-WA, Tri-Cities Airport, Паско, Вашингтон, Πάσκο, باسكو, パ ス コ, (ワ シ ン ト ト ン 州), 帕斯科 (华盛顿 州), 파스코, พั ส โก
Most popular destinations from Pasco, WA (flights per week)
- Seattle – Tacoma International Airport, WA (80, 47.90%)
- Denver International Airport, CO (23, 13.77%)
- Salt Lake City International Airport, UT (23, 13.77%)
- Minneapolis – St. Paul International Airport, MN (16, 9.58%)
- Los Angeles International Airport, CA (10, 5.99%)
- San Francisco International Airport, CA (8, 4.79%)
- Las Vegas – McCarran International Airport, NV (4.40%)
- Other (1.80%)
Top airlines (share of take-offs / landings)
- KLM (78, 9.42%)
- American Airlines (72, 8.70%)
- Westjet (64, 7.73%)
- Virgin Atlantic Airways (63, 7.61%)
- Aeroméxico (63, 7.61%)
- United Airlines (63, 7.61%)
- Delta Air Lines (52, 6.28%)
- Air France (48, 5.80%)
- EVA Airways (46, 5.56%)
- Korean Air Lines (40, 4.83%)
- Other (28.85%)
The airport, which went into operation in 1926, is 3 kilometers northwest of downtown Pasco. The best way to get to the airport for drivers coming from outside of the city is Interstate 182. Take I-182 to Exit # 12 and then follow signs to the parking lots.
Passengers arriving by train take the Amtrak “Empire Builder” line to Pasco Rail Station and then either take a taxi or walk to the airport, which is about 2.5 kilometers away.